Establish a wired connection to the network via the Ethernet cable. The built-in Ethernet ports lets you connect your HP Officejet Pro x476dw printing devices securely to the computers.
123 HP Officejet Pro X476dw setup
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the 123.hp.com/ojprox476dw printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the HP ojprox476dw printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP OfficeJet Pro x476dw printer.
To install drivers from HP website
- Switch ON your 123.hp.com/ojprox476dw printer.
- If you have connected your printer, to the computer via a USB cable, then disconnect it.
- Now from your computer, go to setup ojpro x476dw.
- Enter the printer model for which the drivers are to be installed, and click Begin.
- You will be redirected to the Download page.
- Click Download, and follow the on screen instructions thereon.
HP Officejet Pro x476dw Fax Setup
- YOU NEED:
- An active telephone landline.
- Installed ink cartridges.
- Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
- The telephone cord of the printer’s adapter.
- TO SETUP:
- Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your HP x476dw printer is connected.
- From the rear of the printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
- Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the 123.hp.com/ojprox476dw printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
- Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the printer control panel.
- Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to set up your printer as a fax machine.
123-hp.ca We are an independent service provider in offering technical assistance and support for printers. The images, design and content displayed on our website do not show any impact on other similar businesses. We are not associated with HP. We are not responsible for the loss of data on your device while downloading the files from our website.