HP OFFICEJET 7612 SETUP
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
• Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
• Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
• Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
• Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
• Close the ink cartridge. HP Officejet 7612 Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
• Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP OfficeJet 7612 printer.
HP OFFICEJET 7612 WIRELESS SETUP
• Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side. The blue light indicates it is ON.
• Now click the SETTINGS button
• Select Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
• The 123.hp.com/oj7612 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
• You will be prompted to enter your network password. If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
• Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
HP Officejet 7612 Wireless Setup Windows 10
The instructions shown below can be used to manually update any driver software on your computer.
• Go to Control Panel → Device Manager
• All the drivers of the devices are listed here. Select the required driver, and right- click. From the drop down box, select ‘Update Driver Software’.
• Select ‘Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software’.
• Follow the on screen instructions and install the HP Officejet 7612 driver.
• After the installation, restart your computer.
HP OFFICEJET 7612 FAX
• An active telephone landline.
• Installed HP 7612 ink cartridges.
• Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
• The telephone cord of the printer’s adapter.
• Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your 123.hp.com/oj7612 printer is connected.
• From the rear of the printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
• Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT. Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
• Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the 123.hp.com/setup 7612 printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
• Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the printer control panel.
• Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to setup your printer as a fax machine.