HP OFFICEJET 7110 SETUP
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire 123.hp.com/oj7110 printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
• Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
• Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
• Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
• Open the printer and you’ll see an HP 7110 ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
• Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
• Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the 123 HP Officejet 7110 printer.
HP OFFICEJET 7110 WIRELESS SETUP
• Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side. The blue light indicates it is ON.
• Now click the SETTINGS button
• Select HP Officejet 7110 Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
• The printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
• You will be prompted to enter your network password. If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
• Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
HP OFFICEJET 7110 FAX FUNCTION
• An active telephone landline.
• Installed ink cartridges.
• Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
• The telephone cord of the HP Officejet 7110 printer adapter.
• Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your HP Oj7110 printer is connected.
• From the rear of the printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
• Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT. Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
• Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
• Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the printer control panel.
• Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to setup your 123.hp.com/oj7110 printer as a fax machine.
123-hp.ca is an independent service provider for 123.hp.com. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.