123.hp.com/oj6700 Printer Unboxing Setup & Install
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire 123.hp.com/oj6700 printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
• Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
• Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
• Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
• Open the printer and you’ll see an HP Officejet 6700 ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
• Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
• Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP OfficeJet 6700 printer.
123.hp.com/setup 6700 Printer Driver Installation Guide
123.hp.com/oj6700 Printer Connect to wired Network or Ethernet Setup
123.hp.com/setup 6700 Printer Wireless Setup Guide for Windows 10
• Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side. The blue light indicates it is ON.
• Now click the SETTINGS button
• Select HP Officejet 6700 Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
• The printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
• You will be prompted to enter your network password. If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
• Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
123.hp.com/oj6700 Fax Setup Guideliness
• An active telephone landline.
• Installed HP 6700 ink cartridges.
• Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
• The telephone cord of the printer’s adapter.
• Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your 123.hp.com/setup 6700 printer is connected.
• From the rear of the printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
• Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT. Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
• Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the 123.hp.com/oj6700 printer, to connect the printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
• Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the printer control panel.
• Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to set up your printer as a fax machine.