123.hp.com/oj6600 Printer Setup & Installation Guide
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
• Once you take out the 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
• Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
• Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
• Open the printer and you’ll see an HP Officejet 6600 ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
Driver Installation Guide for 123.hp.com/oj6600 Printer
123.hp.com/setup oj6600 Printer Wireless Setup Guide
• Click the 123.hp.com/setup 6600 Printer wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side. The blue light indicates it is ON.
• Now click the SETTINGS button
• Select Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 6600 Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
• The HP Officejet 6600 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
• You will be prompted to enter your network password. If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
• Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
123.hp.com/oj6600 Fax Functions
• An active telephone landline.
• Installed ink cartridges.
• Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
• The telephone cord of the printer’s adapter.
• Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your HP Officejet 6600 printer is connected.
• From the rear of the 123.hp.com/setup 6600 printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
• Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT. Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
• Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
• Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer control panel.
• Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to setup your printer as a fax machine.