123.hp.com/oj5741 Driver Download With Installation
Step by Step Instruction For 123.hp.com/oj5741 Printer Wireless Setup
• Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side. The blue light indicates it is ON.
• Now click the SETTINGS button
• Select Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
• The 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
• You will be prompted to enter your network password. If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
• Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
123.hp.com/oj5741 Officejet Fax Setup Guide
• An active telephone landline.
• Installed ink cartridges.
• Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
• The telephone cord of the 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer’s adapter.
• Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your HP printer is connected.
• From the rear of the HP Officejet 5741 printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
• Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT. Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
• Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
• Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the printer control panel.
• Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to 123 hp setup your printer as a fax machine.