123.hp.com/oj5741 Driver Download With Installation
Step by Step Instruction For 123.hp.com/oj5741 Printer Wireless Setup
• Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side. The blue light indicates it is ON.
• Now click the SETTINGS button
• Select Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
• The 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
• You will be prompted to enter your network password. If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
• Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
123.hp.com/oj5741 Officejet Fax Setup Guide
• An active telephone landline.
• Installed ink cartridges.
• Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
• The telephone cord of the 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer’s adapter.
• Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your HP printer is connected.
• From the rear of the HP Officejet 5741 printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
• Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT. Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
• Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the 123.hp.com/oj5741 printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
• Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the printer control panel.
• Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to 123 hp setup your printer as a fax machine.
123-hp.ca is an independent service provider for 123.hp.com. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.