123.hp.com/setup 3830 First Time Printer Setup Guide
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the 123 HP Officejet 3830 printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. HP 3830 Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the color coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer.
- More information click here HP Officejet 3830 Printer.
123.hp.com/setup 3830 Printer Wireless Setup Guide with installation Guide
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select 123.hp.com/setup 3038 Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123 HP 3830 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
How to setting Fax from 123.hp.com/oj3830 Printer?
- YOU NEED:
- An active telephone landline.
- Installed ink cartridges.
- Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
- The telephone cord of the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer’s adapter.
- TO SETUP:
- Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your HP printer is connected.
- From the rear of the Officejet 3830 printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
- Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the printer to the telephone wall jack, else your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer might not fax properly.
- Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the printer control panel.
- Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to set up your HP Officejet 3830 printer as a fax machine.
123-hp.ca is only for providing general guidelines about how to set up and use a printer. We are a third-party service provider who functions to produce absolute information, images and instructions only for references and not for any other purpose.