HP Officejet 2620 Printer First Time setup and Free Driver Download guidance and Setup
FOR UNBOXING AND SETTING UP using 123.HP.COM/SETUP 2630 PRINTER:
Before you can un-box the entire 123 HP Officejet 2620 printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the 123.hp.com/setup 2620 printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the color coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP OfficeJet 2620 printer.
- More information click here 123.hp.com/oj2620.
Setting up the 123.hp.com/setup 2620 Wireless Setup Instruction Guide
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 2620 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
123.hp.com/setup 2620 guide for Fax Setup
- An active telephone landline.
- Installed HP Officejet 2620 ink cartridges.
- Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
- The telephone cord of the 123 HP 2620 printer’s adapter.
- Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your HP Officejet 2620 printer is connected.
- From the rear of the 123.hp.com/oj120 printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
- Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
- Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the 123.hp.com/setup 2620 printer control panel.
- Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to set up your printer as a fax machine.