Quick 123.hp.com/setup 7645 Printer First Time Setup with Installation Steps
Unboxing and Setting up 123.hp.com/envy7645 Printer
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP Envy 7645 printer.
- More information click here 123.hp.com/envy7645.
123.hp.com/setup 7645 Printer Wireless Setup with Installation Guide
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select 123.hp.com/setup 7645 Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
123-hp.ca is only for providing general guidelines about how to set up and use a printer. We are a third-party service provider who functions to produce absolute information, images and instructions only for references and not for any other purpose.