Unboxing and setting up 123.hp.com/envy7640 Printer with Driver Download and Installation Guide
FIRST TIME PRINTER SETUP WITH INSTALLATION STEPS FROM 123.HP.COM/ENVY7640
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the HP Envy 7640 printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the 123 HP 7640 ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP Envy printer.
- More information click here 123.hp.com/envy7640,
Connect HP Envy 7640 Printer to Wifi & 123.hp.com/setup 7640 Printer Wireless Setup
- Click the HP Envy 7640 wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select 123.hp.com/Setup 7640 Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123 hp 7640 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
123.hp.com/setup 7640 Fax Setup Guide
- YOU NEED:
- An active telephone landline.
- Installed HP Envy 7640 ink cartridges.
- Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
- The telephone cord of the printer’s adapter.
- TO SETUP:
- Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your 123.hp.com/envy7640 printer is connected.
- From the rear of the printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
- Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
- Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the printer control panel.
- Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to setup your 123.hp.com/setup 7640 printer as a fax machine.