HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup with Installation Guide
123.hp.com/setup 5530 Printer First Time Setup Steps
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. HP Envy 5530 Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP Envy printer.
- More information click here 123.hp.com/envy5530,
HP Envy 5530 Ethernet and Software Installation
The Installation method given below is for wired network- capable models of 123 HP 5530 printers. Make sure 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer model has an Ethernet cable, and supports wired connections to a network. Make sure you choose the Wired Network or Ethernet option, when prompted to choose a connection type during installation.
123.hp.com/setup 5530 – HP Envy Wireless Printer Setup
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
How to take Print on 123.hp.com/envy5530 Printer in Windows?
To print documents (Windows)
- Load paper in the tray.
- From the HP Envy 5530 software, click Print.
- Make sure your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer is selected.
- Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
- Select the required options.
- On the Layout tab, select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- On the Paper/Quality tab, select the appropriate paper type from the Media drop-down list in the Tray Selection area, and then select the appropriate print quality in the Quality
- Settings area.
- Click the Advanced button, in the Paper/Output area; select the required paper size from the Paper Size drop-down list.
- Set the paper size on the 123 HP 5530 printer control panel to match.
- Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Click Print or OK to begin printing.
123-hp.ca is only for providing general guidelines about how to set up and use a printer. We are a third-party service provider who functions to produce absolute information, images and instructions only for references and not for any other purpose.