Get 123.hp.com/envy4507 Printer Guidelines
123.hp.com/envy4507 Printer Driver Installation Steps
To install drivers from HP Envy 4507
- Switch ON your printer.
- If you have connected your printer, to the computer via a USB cable, then disconnect it.
- Now from your computer, go to 123.hp.com/setup 4507.
- Enter the printer model for which the drivers are to be installed, and click Begin.
- You will be redirected to the Download page.
- Click Download, and follow the on screen instructions thereon.
123.hp.com/setup 4507 – Envy Printer Wireless Setup Guide
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 4507 Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123 HP Envy 4507 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
How to Setting up the 123.hp.com/envy4507 Printer Fax Setup
- An active telephone landline.
- Installed 123 HP 4507 ink cartridges.
- Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
- The telephone cord of the printer’s adapter.
- Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your 123 HP printer is connected.
- From the rear of the printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
- Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
- Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the printer control panel.
- Select 123 HP Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to set up your 123.hp.com/setup 4507 printer as a fax machine.
- 123-hp.ca is only for providing general guidelines about how to set up and use a printer. We are a third-party service provider who functions to produce absolute information, images and instructions only for references and not for any other purpose.