Establish a wired connection to the network via the Ethernet cable. The built-in Ethernet ports lets you connect your 123.hp.com/envy120 devices securely to the computers.
Quick 123.hp.com/setup 120 Printer Support
123.hp.com/setup 120 – Setup the Wireless Network Connection
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select HP Envy 120 Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123 HP 120 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
How to Setting up the Fax Connection within 123.hp.com/envy120 Printer
- An active telephone landline.
- Installed HP 120 ink cartridges.
- Plain white paper loaded into the input tray.
- The telephone cord of the printer’s adapter.
- Unplug any telephone device from the phone jack to which your 123 HP printer is connected.
- From the rear of the 123.hp.com/envy120 printer remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Unplug your answering machine from the phone jack and then, connect the answering machines phone cord to the port labeled 2-EXT.
- Connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack, and then connect the other end to the port labeled 1-LINE on the printer.
- Make sure, to use the phone cord that comes with the printer, to connect the printer to the telephone wall jack, else your printer might not fax properly.
- Press the Fax icon on the Home Screen of the printer control panel.
- Select Setup Wizard, and follow the instructions to 123.hp.com/setup 120 your printer as a fax machine.