123.hp.com/setup 5820 Printer step by step instruction Guideliness
Unboxing and Setting Up the 123.hp.com/setup 5820 Printer
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire 123.hp.com/dj5820 printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the HP Deskjet 5820 ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP Deskjet 5820 printer.
How to connect 123.hp.com/dj5820 printer to Ethernet?
The Installation method given below is for wired network- capable models of 123 HP Deskjet 5820 printers. Make sure your printer model has an Ethernet cable, and supports wired connections to a network.
Make sure you choose the Wired Network or Ethernet option, when prompted to choose a connection type during installation.
- A network router
- A switch or hub with available Ethernet ports is required if the router does not have any free ports.
- An Ethernet cable, a standard telephone cable must not be used.
Connect the printer to the network:
- Switch ON the 123.hp.com/dj5820 printer.
- Remove the plastic plug or the protective cover from the Ethernet port on the printer. It is usually found near the power outlet.
- The Ethernet port is thus shaped.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the printer’s port and connect its other end to the router, switch or hub.
NOTE: The Ethernet cable is connected to the 123 HP 5820 printer and the router, switch or hub. This connection makes sure that the printer is found by the computer during the installation process.
- The 123 HP Setup 5820 printer must be Switched ON.
- If a USB cable is connected from the 123.hp.com/dj5820 printer to the computer, then disconnect it.
- Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- If prompted, select a method to identify your printer’s model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or click Basic Drivers for other driver options.
How to Setting Up the 123.hp.com/dj5820 Printer for a Wireless Network?
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select 123.hp.com/setup 5820 Printer Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123.hp.com/dj5820 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
123-hp.ca We are an independent service provider in offering technical assistance and support for printers. The images, design and content displayed on our website do not show any impact on other similar businesses. We are not associated with HP. We are not responsible for the loss of data on your device while downloading the files from our website.