123.hp.com/setup 5810 Printer Support
123 .hp.com/setup 5810 Setup and Driver Installation Guide
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP HP DESKJET 5810 PRINTER:
Before you can un-box the entire HP Deskjet 5810 Setup printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the 123.hp.com/dj5810 printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the HP Deskjet 5810 ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP Deskjet 5810 printer.
How to Connect 123.hp.com/dj5810 to wifi?
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select 123.hp.com/dj5810 Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123 HP 5810 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
The instructions shown below can be used to manually update any driver software on your computer.
- Go to Control Panel → Device Manager
- All the drivers of the devices are listed here.
- Select the required driver, and right- click. From the drop down box, select ‘Update Driver Software’.
- Select ‘Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software’.
- Follow the on screen instructions and install the HP Deskjet 5810 driver.
- After the installation, restart your computer.
123-hp.ca We are an independent service provider in offering technical assistance and support for printers. The images, design and content displayed on our website do not show any impact on other similar businesses. We are not associated with HP. We are not responsible for the loss of data on your device while downloading the files from our website.