123.hp.com/dj460 – HP Deskjet 460 Printer Setup And Troubleshooting Guide
How to Download 123.hp.com/dj460 Printer Driver
The 123.hp.com/dj460 printer latest version driver can be downloaded from our website. Make sure that you have ample storage space in your computer to download the drivers. Select the Driver Download menu that is given on our website to start the process of downloading. Wait until the download process completes and go to the Downloads folder. Spot the downloaded driver file in the Downloads folder. For Mac, the extension is .dmg and for Windows is .exe. After downloading, perform the installation process. Perform the on-screen instructions. Select the Finish option tab to complete the process.
HP Deskjet 460 Printer Driver Download in Mac
- Based on your computer operating system and printer, an HP Utility driver is available for Mac.
- In the manufacturer’s site, type your 123.hp.com/dj460 printer model and under Driver-Product Installation Software section, select Download.
- The Utility driver will be downloaded and you can find the driver in the Downloads menu.
- For Mac, the extension will be .dmg. Select the driver and begin to install them on your computer. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- The Utility driver is similar to the Assistant Software. It helps in performing the printer functions such as print, scan, and copy.
123.hp.com/dj460 Driver For Windows
- In case your 123.hp.com/dj460 printer is connected using a USB wire, disconnect it. Connect the USB cable when the software installation process prompts to do so.
- In the manufacturer’s site, download the software and drivers required for your printer by typing your printer model number.
- The HP Printer Assistant software helps you scan, print, and copy from your HP Deskjet 460 Printer.
- Drivers can vary for each model printer and version of your computer. Make sure you select the apt version of your computer. Tap the Submit menu.
- Click the Download menu and proceed to the installation process for Windows.
How to Install 123.hp.com/dj460 Printer Driver
The 123.hp.com/dj460 printer requires the software and drivers for performing its functions. The drivers vary for Mac and Windows. The drivers act as a building block to the printers. You can select the drivers downloaded and click the Run option. You can also save it for later. Comply with the instructions that pop up on the computer. Click the Finish menu by accepting the terms and conditions. To perform print, scan, or copy, you shoold add your printer device to the computer. The HP Deskjet 460 printer can be used by a wired or wireless connection based on your convenience.
Install 123.hp.com/dj460 Printer Driver For Windows,
- The HP 123.hp.com/dj460 printer software can be installed using the CD that is provided with the package.
- The driver shoold be supported by the version of the operating system available on your computer.
- The installation of the driver using a CD can be done only when there is a CD drive in your computer.
- Insert the CD and wait until the driver files appear on your computer.
- Double-click the driver files and click Install. Make sure that you click on the check-box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click the Finish menu to complete the installation process and printing can be done using a wired or wireless network.
Install HP Deskjet 460 Printer Driver for Mac
- In Mac, the driver for 123.hp.com/dj460 will be downloaded with the extension .dmg. Double-click the driver and proceed to the installation process.
- You will be directed to the installation screen. Click the HP Scan menu to enable the scanner functionalities.
- Go to the Printer and Scanner menu and add the HP Deskjet 460 printer device to your computer from the list of printers displayed.
- From the list of printers displayed, select your printer model name and click Add. If your printer name is not displayed, check your network connectivity.
- Try to print a sample page by selecting the required document.
HP DESKJET 460 MANUAL
HP Deskjet 460 comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Purchase the replacement battery only from authorized dealers. Envelopes and also photos can be printed using this printer. While loading the paper in the input tray, place the paper print-side up in the input tray. The 123.hp.com/dj460 supports printing from mobile devices such as Mobile phones and cameras. Memory devices like memory cards and USB Drivers can also be used for printing. The printer can be configured for a Bluetooth wireless connection. To avoid issues, clean your printer more often. Use only soft lint-free cloth for cleaning the printer.
123.hp.com/setup 460 Printer Wireless Setup Guide
- Make sure that your printer and the computer supports 123.hp.com/setup 460 wireless connectivity.
- Close all the running applications on your computer to set up a wireless connection.
- Install the basic wireless setup drivers and disconnect the USB Cable from the rear of your printer.
- Open Settings and select Printer and Scanner menu. A list of printers will be shown. Select your printer model and change the mode.
- In the Mode menu, change the USB mode to Wireless network to enable wireless connectivity. Your system will ask for WEP/WPA password which is present on your router.
- Enter the WPA password to get connected. If your printer model is not listed, make sure that your computer and printer is connected to the same network. Try connecting your printer again.
- Insert paper into the input tray and start printing a sample page. Functions such as copy, print, and scan can be performed using the wireless connection.
How to Scan in HP Deskjet 460
- Install the software and drivers required for scanning in HP Deskjet 460.
- Switch On the printer and make sure that the 123.hp.com/dj460 printer is connected directly to the power outlet instead of using an external adapter.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install the drivers required for performing the Scan function.
- Place the document that you want to scan on top of the Scanner glass. Keep the side to be scanned facing the Scanner glass.
- Select the Scan option and wait for a while.
- The scanned document appears on your computer and you can edit the document.
- Name the file accordingly and save it in the designated folder by selecting the Save menu.
HP Deskjet 460 Printer Reset
- The HP Deskjet 460 printer consists the Power button on the front panel. Force press the Power button to switch Off the printer.
- Unplug the cord connecting the power supply. Detach the USB cable from the back of the printer. Take the battery out of the printer.
- Press the Power button at least for 30 seconds and release. Now, insert the battery and the power cord in the given slot.
- Tap the Power button and wait until the 123.hp.com/dj460 printer starts to align. When the power light stands still without blinking, it indicates that the HP Deskjet 460 is reset successfully.
HP Deskjet 460 Printer Troubleshooting
The printer should be connected firmly to the power outlet. Doing this, you can avoid an unexpected shut down of printers. Avoid using an adapter to connect the printer to the power outlet. Check the printer cartridge level regularly to avoid poor quality prints. The low-level ink cartridge can lead to poor quality prints. Printing larger files may slow down the printer. If the printer prints blank pages, there might be empty cartridges present in the printer. Purchase new ink cartridges from trusted dealers. The 123.hp.com/dj460 printer will not accept low-quality sheets which are moist or rough as it leads to poor quality prints.
HP Deskjet 460 Not Printing with wired network
- The HP Deskjet 460 requires the necessary drivers installed to perform the functions such as print, scan, and copy.
- Make sure that the 123.hp.com/dj460 printer is connected firmly to the power supply using the power cord.
- Turn off the printer by tapping the Turn Off option present in the front panel of the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the printer and take the battery out. After some time, reconnect the printer to the power supply and insert the battery in the slot.
- Both ends of the USB cable must be secured. Insert the battery and re-establish the printer connections. Avoid using adapters to connect the printer in power supply.
HP Deskjet 460 Won’t Print
- Check the connectivity and other functionalities in your HP Deskjet 460 printer. Verify that relevant drivers are installed.
- emporarily disable the Firewall and Anti-virus on your system. The firewalls are designed to block suspicious networks. Sometimes, it blocks the printer connectivity.
- Ensure your printer and computer are connected to the same router network.
- Use a USB cable to check if the same problem occurs again. A low signal network may interrupt the printer functions.
- Go to the menu Printers and Scanners and add your 123.hp.com/dj460 printer again. After adding, try to print a test page by selecting any document or photo.
How to fix HP Deskjet 460 Printer “OPEN DOOR” Message?
- The Open Door message appears when the ink cartridge door is not closed properly. Close the ink cartridge door firmly.
- To avoid this error, open the ink cartridge door and close it properly so that it securely leans against the printer.
- Check the ink cartridge access door for any obstructions like bits of paper and remove it.
- View the control panel settings to examine whether the error prevails.
- Try printing a sample page by selecting a document and click Print.
Unable to Configure Deskjet 460 Mobile Printer For Wifi
- Close all the current applications on your computer and uninstall the old drivers.
- Reinstall the drivers from the manufacturer’s website by typing your 123.hp.com/dj460 printer model.
- Reset the wireless network settings. Press the Power button continuously and press the Cancel button at the same time.
- Go to the Wireless network menu on your system and establish a new wireless profile by typing the network name.
- Open the latest wireless profile and wait for a while until the IP address is obtained. As soon as the IP address is obtained, connect to the new wireless connection.
- Open a document, click Print, and print a sample page.
How to Align Cartridges HP Deskjet 460 in Windows 10?
- When you install a new ink cartridge in the slot provided, make sure that you align the ink cartridge.
- Insert plain papers into the input tray. Do not overload the 123.hp.com/dj460 printer with papers. Install the ink cartridges in the given ink cartridge slot.
- Select the Start menu on your computer and go to Programs.
- In the Programs menu, select the HP Deskjet 460 Series Toolbox.
- The Toolbox will consist of a menu called the Printer Services tab. Select that menu.
- In the Printer Services tab, click the menu Align Print Cartridges. On-screen instructions will pop-up.
- Follow the instructions and you will notice that the printer starts to align the ink cartridge.
HP Deskjet 460 Won’t Move to Middle to Install New Cartridges
- Take the cartridge out of the package and poll out the protective film from the ink cartridge.
- Turn On your printer and open the front lid. You will notice that the alignment carriage starts to move.
- If you notice that it did not move, check for the obstructions in the slot. The printer will take a few minutes to get aligned.
- Insert the cartridge and close the ink cartridge access door. Wait for a while while the 123.hp.com/dj460 printer starts to align itself.
- When the printer is idle, select the required document and click Print.
Blinking Lights On HP Deskjet 460 Printer & Stop Working| All LEDS Blink at the Same Time and can’t Turn off Printer Unless you Poll the Battery
- Verify the printer is connected directly to the USB Port. Avoid sharing the port with other drivers.
- Check that the tape is removed from the ink cartridges. Install the ink cartridges correctly into the slot provided.
- Printing larger documents through a wireless connection may lead to these type of errors.
- If the problem prevails, unplug the power cord and wait for some time. Turn on the printer and try printing a sample page.
- If the error continues, download the Print and Scan doctor application. This application automatically fixes your 123.hp.com/dj460 printer errors.