123 HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Support
HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Unboxing Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 3520
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the HP Deskjet 3520 printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. HP Deskjet 3520 Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the 123 HP Deskjet 3520 printer.
123.hp.com/setup 3520 – HP Deskjet 3520 Wireless Printer Setup
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select 123 hp com Deskjet 3520 Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
123-hp.ca is an independent service provider for 123.hp.com. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.