Establish a wired connection to the network via the Ethernet cable. The built-in Ethernet ports lets you connect your HP Deskjet 2130 printing devices securely to the computers.
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Support
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Features
123.hp.com/setup 2130 Printer Setup and Installation Guide
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Setup
How to Unbox 123.hp.com/setup 2130 Printer
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the 123 HP Deskjet 2130 printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP Deskjet 2130 printer.
123-hp.ca We are an independent service provider in offering technical assistance and support for printers. The images, design and content displayed on our website do not show any impact on other similar businesses. We are not associated with HP. We are not responsible for the loss of data on your device while downloading the files from our website.