Establish a wired connection to the network via the Ethernet cable. The built-in Ethernet ports lets you connect your HP Deskjet 2130 printing devices securely to the computers.
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Support
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Features
123.hp.com/setup 2130 Printer Setup and Installation Guide
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Setup
How to Unbox 123.hp.com/setup 2130 Printer
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the 123 HP Deskjet 2130 printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP Deskjet 2130 printer.