HP DJ1510 Printing Support
123.hp.com/setup dj1510 Deskjet Printer setup and Driver Installation
Unboxing HP Deskjet 1510 Printer Setup:
Before you can un-box the entire printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the HP 1510 ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP Deskjet 1510 printer.
123.hp.com/dj1510 Wireless Setup
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123.hp.com/dj1510 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the HP Deskjet 1510 wireless network.