123.hp.com/setup – HP Deskjet 1012 Printer Setup and Driver installation
HP Deskjet 1012 Unboxing Setup
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire 123.hp.com/dj1012 printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an HP Deskjet 1012 ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the 123 HP Deskjet 1012 printer.
123.hp.com/setup 1012 – Instruction Guide for Wireless Setup
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select 123.hp.com/dj1012 Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The HP Deskjet 1012 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the wireless network.