Follow Guidelines to Unbox your 123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printer and Driver Installation
UNBOXING AND SETTING UP:
Before you can un-box the entire HP Deskjet 1010 printer package, check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
- Take out the wire that’s provided along with the package.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the colour coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Plug in one side of the wire into the socket while the other into the back side of the HP Deskjet 1010 printer.
How to connect your HP Deskjet 1010 Printer to a Wireless network for Windows 10 OS
- Click the wireless button, which looks like an antenna with two blue curves on its either side.
- The blue light indicates it is ON.
- Now click the SETTINGS button
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES and follow the on screen instructions.
- The 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer detects all the networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your network password.
- If you do not know it, contact your Internet Service Provider.
- Follow the on screen instructions and confirm your connection to the HP Deskjet 1010 wireless network.
123 HP Deskjet 1010 Printer Setup
123 HP Deskjet 1010 Print Function
123-hp.ca is an independent service provider for 123.hp.com. The brands, names, images, trademarks, products and services mentioned on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such parties unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies for website usage.